Kit for 24/25

No-one did anyway.

They do when you have the word 'Everton' in the badge.

Hence why the club updated the crest and how all three choices had it.

1722327332358.webp

All 3 a convoluted mess.

You don't gain recognition via text on a badge, you do it via success and the badge being at the forefront of that success.

It's counter to everything they'd said when changing the crest. Even in their apology a over the crest a few years back when they launched the options to vote on, they said - "Our solution, in a globalised, technology-led world – was to present one word, loudly and clearly – EVERTON" - this clearly isn't the case with a tower in isolation.

Don't mess with the crest, don't butcher it and ensure Everton is within the main body. Pretty much every club has rebranded to do exactly that - generally circles with club name within. I understand it.

I suspect the only motivation for changing the tower, would be for it to be cheaper/easier to produce.

People who aren't an Evertonian - pretty much everyone outside of Liverpool will have no idea whatsoever whose that kit is.

It was like when they sent it as a car sticker to season ticket holders - waste of everyones time. Nobody where I live have any clue what that modern tower is.

It's counter to everything they'd said when changing the crest. Even in their apology a over the crest a few years back when they launched the options to vote on, they said - "Our solution, in a globalised, technology-led world – was to present one word, loudly and clearly – EVERTON" - this clearly isn't the case with a tower in isolation.

Don't mess with the crest, don't butcher it and ensure Everton is within the main body. Pretty much every club has rebranded to do exactly that - generally circles with club name within. I understand it.

I suspect the only motivation for changing the tower, would be for it to be cheaper/easier to produce.

People who aren't an Evertonian - pretty much everyone outside of Liverpool will have no idea whatsoever whose that kit is.

It was like when they sent it as a car sticker to season ticket holders - waste of everyones time. Nobody where I live have any clue what that modern tower is.
You really don't like people disagreeing do you?

Don't worry about it.

Tbh, the first thing I've always thought is how much easier that crest is than the actual club badge to make on the kit.

Would be very sad if that was the decision. But Everton don't make money on the kits, so surely not a factor?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back