Kit for 24/25

it's just part of rip off Britain unfortunately but they know parents are under pressure to pay it for their kids presents. Also with the training kits you used to be able to get good prices on shirts/polos, shorts with zip pockets etc as an alternative to buying the replica match shirts but there's no value to it anymore and the quality is so poor with the prices just increasing.
This FFP thing doesn't help. Clubs trying to squeeze more profits wherever they can.

I actually think the kit is OK, I am holding out for the Vanilla one I think. I wouldnt buy the black one just because I dont like that tower badge, same as I didnt buy the grey one last year or the yellow one the year before

Won't buy it, haven't bought a kit since Le Coq Sportif days.

I wonder, on a practical note, if it will cause visibility issues for the players, like the infamous Man Utd grey kit that lasted 45 mins?

Only thing I'll say is there has been absolutely no attention paid to the fact it's our last season at Goodison.

Should have intrinsically linked to the kit.
Still holding onto this.

'There’s two kits, one normal and one alternative from what I’ve been told. Assumption is alternative one will be brought out on the second half of the season.

Think the away kit will be black and the third kit will have pin stripes again.'

This was from some lad in May and so far so good.

If you know what they're trying to do, then you know that the answer to your question is not about effort?

All brands are minimising their brand nowadays.

See Adidas, Spotify, BT, Toyota, Premier League.

It's keeping in time with modern times. Not effort, it's just a hideous effort. Ruperts Tower is synonymous with Everton, a 3D block isn't.

So I know what they've tried to do, but they've just got it wrong. Arsenal, LFC, Man Utd, Chelsea all adapted their main asset from their badge and used that be it a Devil, Liver Bird or Cannon. Sorry to be picky, just really annoys me (the badge, not you).

I actually think the kit is OK, I am holding out for the Vanilla one I think. I wouldnt buy the black one just because I dont like that tower badge, same as I didnt buy the grey one last year or the yellow one the year before
I have both the grey and the yellow. The yellow one is superb. A bit of a slow burner, but looks great.

I actually like that little minimalist effort, me.

What I’m thrilled about is the heads that will fall off because they used Virginia to reveal the GK kit. Cue unfounded Pickford rumours…
Same. I like it.

I have t e full badge from 90's on my leg, and whilst I like it, it has always been a convoluted mess. Much prefer the simpler ones from years gone.

The tower doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back