Kit for 24/25

I think they missed a trick by not incorporating more into the design, like an E that Juve have done. My take attached for what it’s worth….
This is quite good actually, tho I was thinking as per below, use the "lines" of the og tower to create the E out of the yellow background as opposed to making them the E itself.
I see where you’re coming from I think. I tried to make the black lines used in the previous badges into the letter E, rather than the yellow background. If that makes sense?

DO YOU WANT ME TO BORE YOU
I am dying to be bored mate.

It’s supposed to be this, not officially announced yet though,

If so, could be a bit of a nod to this one from our luxurious past.

ST cy.jpg

If I show both of them badges you've used here in Yorkshire - most people know that's Liverpool. Whether we like it or not, the Liver Bird is iconic to Liverpool and it has LFC.

People who know football will that it's Spurs.

Nobody - even people who follow football - will know this is Everton;

View attachment 266851

In fact, I reckon most peoples mums in Liverpool if they don't follow football would know that is Everton.

It's not even our proper tower.

I've bored everyone enough now - as I have in the past about that stupid minimal tower 'badge' but IMO, it's a mistake. When we get new owners, if they're competent it'll never see the light of day again.
It wouldn't be too bad if the Tower had a bit more detail like the one below, but maybe with "EFC" underneath.

456f .webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back