Kit for 24/25

Ooof. The stylized tower really ruffling some feathers. Personally don't really mind it. I'm the type that just rolls with change because it's always inevitable. Also think our current crest is clunky.
I like that circular tower and laurel badge that was posted a a page or so back.

I can live with the home kit (because, you know, if I couldn't, the players would not be allowed to wear it). But the away kit is atrocious. The drab gray color is about the least imaginative color I can think of and the lack of the Everton badge irks me. Very disappointed. Curious what the third kit will look like. Looking forward to the day we get rid of Stake.com. At some point I believe, the gambling site logos will be banned from kits.

People saying they won’t know it’s Everton?

If it becomes the official badge and they’re watching a football game that involves Everton and don’t recognise who the team is probably shouldn’t be allowed out unattended.

Ooof. The stylized tower really ruffling some feathers. Personally don't really mind it. I'm the type that just rolls with change because it's always inevitable. Also think our current crest is clunky.
I like that circular tower and laurel badge that was posted a a page or so back.
That’s being generous :lol:

I think they missed a trick by not incorporating more into the design, like an E that Juve have done. My take attached for what it’s worth….
I think that would be a big improvement from the aspect of including the 'E' and offering some of the line definition another poster suggested some pages back. Also it looks less like an elevator button.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back