Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see the scenario next season....every game we don't win will be same people saying if we had Lukaku and Barkley we would have won it. Any game we win would have been won with more goals. It's going to be a hard season on GOT

Bedwetters FC.
He's been told money is no object. He wants players in to win something tangible this season- Sigurdsson & Giroud would likely help this than a first team in development. We've been pissin & moaning that our young players needed experienced heads/winners in the squad
That is a good point mate, probably why he brought Rooney back, he's a born winner.

1 or 2 seasons for 80m quid. Wow

Then what happens? Where do you find another 80m to replace them? And the countless others at Everton who are also two years older

We don't have a stones or a lukaku to sell every year to fund it

Actually, I think they'll be useful for three to four seasons. But regardless, you didn't read what I said. Any of what I said in fact.

I said if we're actually ambitious, we shouldn't be worrying about buying potential to sell on at a profit. We need the finished article now to improve us - that's what Giroud and Sigurdsson are.

No, he spent £100M. £100M of recycled money - half of which was mugged off him by no mark clubs who saw what an utter mug he is.

Why do you hate Koeman so much David? Is it purely because Your Hispanic man love was sent packing?

It isn't Koeman's fault David, don't hate him for it, he was simply the man who replaced him.

I have never known anybody devote so much time to something so futile.

He pocketed 95m for lukaku. You seriously think no clubs are prepared to sell their strikers for a wedge of that? Lukaku has been off for weeks and weeks.

We'll be lucky to finish 7th with that set of forwards.
Tell me one like for like Striker in World football we can attract to a 7th placed club and europa league....for ANY amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back