Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koeman wants gylfi. He says its very important we get him.Can anyone tell me why the board wont pay the supposed 5 million in the difference considering we have spend 7 million this summer?
Because fees have been agreed then the goalposts have been moved several times? Because even if we have it, there's gotta be a certain point that it's not value for money to the board.
Probably one of them reasons but I'm peeing in the wind, just like everyone else.

Because fees have been agreed then the goalposts have been moved several times? Because even if we have it, there's gotta be a certain point that it's not value for money to the board.
Probably one of them reasons but I'm peeing in the wind, just like everyone else.

They havent named him in the squad for tomorrow. He wants out. We want him. Both clubs need to get it sorted. The longer it goes is no good for the player and both clubs.

I'm not Koeman's biggest fan but he has a right to feel aggrieved by this summer and the last.

I'll grant you he has every right to be bloody fuming that we sold Lukaku and haven't brought in big striker to replace him yet, and that the club have dithered over the Siggy deal. Having said that, the signings earlier in the window were done quickly in plenty of time for a full preseason.

If he gets the striker, Siggy, and the CB he wants then he has nothing to complain about. Over to the board to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back