2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering I was 2 foot away from the incident I can assure you he never shouted and he also told Zouma it was his fault after it.

As you say, the keeper is the alpha, if he runs out of his goal he takes the ball and every single person near the ball.

His indecision left Son with an open goal, superb finish from a very tight angle to be fair to him.

The footy is easy, if you know how its played.
Goat agree with what your saying there apart from first line am a bit lost you were 2foot away mate

Considering I was 2 foot away from the incident I can assure you he never shouted and he also told Zouma it was his fault after it.

As you say, the keeper is the alpha, if he runs out of his goal he takes the ball and every single person near the ball.

His indecision left Son with an open goal, superb finish from a very tight angle to be fair to him.

The footy is easy, if you know how its played.

Go away out of that unless you were the covering left full you weren’t two foot away from it.

That’s fair enough if that’s your opinion, neither of us can prove otherwise only the players know for certain. I just have a different take on it to be honest, keeper is the Alpha I think he shouts thus Zouma is fault, if he didn’t then I’d wholly acknowledge Pickford is at fault, but I don’t believe that’s the case personally. Maybe it’s how you were coached to play the game. Pretty basic stuff.

I’m not a Zouma fan personally, Pickford I do rate via boiling my urine lately and would have a low threshold for him to be splinter backsided for a couple of weeks. So an equal axe to grind with both. That’s how I’d read it objectively.

Was one of the few who seemed bothered yesterday imho. Let's face it Silva isn't doing any of the defenders any favours by chopping and changing the back 4. Pick your best 4 and play them every week.

No way, Keane is superior and Mina has more quality lost count of how many interceptions Keane made yesterday anticipating the play, Mina will go on to be one of the best around if he keeps his head in the game.
You must be watching totally different game, thought Keane was absolutely awful yesterday

Mate its a forum, everything people say is their opinion and if we all agreed, it would be a pretty terrible forum or RAWK.

To be fair, that’s a good point and he did say in his opinion.

So I deleted it, apologies to the poster I was skimming posts and just firing reply’sand picked the tone up wrong, no offense intended.

On Keane, I thought he was excellent first half, he made three to four interceptions in the first half anticipating p,ay that we’re fantastic defending, I’d acknowledge the second half was dire for The whole e team though and we unraveled.

Last edited:
You must be watching totally different game, thought Keane was absolutely awful yesterday
Zouma had a direct impact on several of the goals, Keane didnt, even the free kick they got the third from came from Zouma standing on his foot ripping his boot off, was a shocker from Zouma yesterday, yeah Keane wasnt great, but he didnt foul up and give away goals, Zouma was Ashley Williams reincarnated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back