2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do everything we can to sign Zouma. He looks like one of the few players in the current side that could take us to the next level.

Had about 3 poor games with the Spurs error being his biggest mistake. Other than that I think he's looked excellent and seems to have a good attitude.

I'd do everything we can to sign Zouma. He looks like one of the few players in the current side that could take us to the next level.

Had about 3 poor games with the Spurs error being his biggest mistake. Other than that I think he's looked excellent and seems to have a good attitude.

Going to be a massive task IMO mate, for me his heart is set on Chelsea (whether they want him is a different matter) and there will be better teams than us who could also be keeping an eye on him.

When he scored and went straight to silva to celebrate says a lot to me. I hope he signs because he is everything you want in a defender. Him and Keane were class tosay

...the fact we’re being linked with young, progressive CBs in this window suggests to me that Zouma will not be here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back