Last Film You Watched

Haha how random is that..
( Have never bothered with the 'John Wick' films so I can't really comment on them, something about them makes me think there just not my 'cup of tea' )
They seem to me an extension of the matrix films, where Johnny Messiah is invincible. That they're cramming matrix actors into the franchise only cements my opinion. Weaving eventually, nailed on.

Wasn't there a rumour that it was going to morph into, or be part of the Matrix universe?
One of the Wachowski's had to come out and kibosh it?
Christ! Thank God he/she (they're both ladies now, right?) did!

That sounds like a f@#$ing horrible concept!

Although it would explain how he can mass murder hundreds of bad guys without breaking a sweat!

Chad Stahelski is the director of the Wick films, was also Reeves' stunt double on the Matrix.
Also,
Daniel-Bernhardt-as-Kirill-in-John-Wick.jpg

This guy was a henchman named Kirill in Wick 1, was also an agent in Matrix 2.

Well, let us not forget that Samuel L. Jackson was a Jedi Knight who sat on the Jedi council in the per-trilogy Star Wars movies.

His biggest line in the whole film was when he turned to one of the other Jedi Knights and asked him if he knew that a MacDonald's Quarter Pounder with cheese was called something else on Endor...
7fwgql.webp

Not only are both of you wrong, but you've even got the wrong director.

Wes Anderson makes Tarantino look like an amateur!

A director whose movies make you feel like you ate a pot brownie and then woke up in a greeting card. 👌

Now that's good viewing!
Good stuff. Are pot brownies readily available?

I must confess that this was the most interesting, nay magnetic, part of your post.

So, er, the pot brownies thing ....... any info?

Good stuff. Are pot brownies readily available?

I must confess that this was the most interesting, nay magnetic, part of your post.

So, er, the pot brownies thing ....... any info?
Any medicinal cannabis shoppe should have them readily available for purchase...

A good shop will have options like: Different THC strength, brownies packed with fudge and nuts, more heather options with less calories if you're watching your waistline, because you know: 'I'm so bad! These brownies are simply divine. It'll go straight to my hips girlfriend! But YOLO!'

Any medicinal cannabis shoppe should have them readily available for purchase...

A good shop will have options like: Different THC strength, brownies packed with fudge and nuts, more heather options with less calories if you're watching your waistline, because you know: 'I'm so bad! These brownies are simply divine. It'll go straight to my hips girlfriend! But YOLO!'
Titters*

Sensible policies for a go-ahead Britain.

I'm just gonna call it out right now, if John Wick was the ultimate assassin and was so legendary then how didn't the locals know to avoid him. Turn up at the superhuman badass' house to steal his car? Give over!

I'm just gonna call it out right now, if John Wick was the ultimate assassin and was so legendary then how didn't the locals know to avoid him. Turn up at the superhuman badass' house to steal his car? Give over!
And kill his dog. He’s the “bogeyman” and is referenced as such inside the first 20 minutes.

I personally love the franchise, any film where Keanu doesn’t have to speak is a win as there aren’t many action actors worth watching anymore who aren’t pumped full of steroids pretending they have “special” powers.

incidentally my favourite ever superhero is “Rain man” an excellent driver who can tell you how many toothpicks have fallen on the floor inside 2 seconds.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back