Last Film You Watched

Had a bit of busines travel over the last few months and caught up with Everything, Everywhere , All At Once which was as good as the hype.

Also watched Thor Love and Thunder as a bit of a Marvel nerd and this was a massive let down

Living with Bill Nighy is a beautiful little film and Banshees is an immense emotional roller coaster.

If you like quirky then Brian and Charles is worth 90 minutes of anyones time
That is some bloody impressive Business travel M8, Everything , Everywhere all at once....

Finally got around to 'The Banshees of Inesherin' the other day.

Enjoyed it very much. Loved the setting and the cinematography, as my grandad grew up somewhere similar on the west coast of Ireland in the 30's/40's before joining the Navy and ultimately meeting my grandma in our fair port city.
Deffo understand why the US release had subtitles in the cinemas as well - I have family who talk like that and even I had to pay close attention to decipher some of the dialog lol

Still think 'In Bruges' is the better film overall, but a great watch none-the-less.

It’s because it’s a 2 part story, second part comes out in March

March next year?

Rolling-my-eyes-gif.gif

Watched Blackberry, about the rise and fall of the phone. Really enjoyable and intense, and even though I didn't think I'd be able to take him being bald seriously, Glenn Howerton puts a fantastic shift in as Ballsillie

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back