Last Film You Watched

Two very different films in the past 2 days:

Fast X - These films have been a guilty pleasure of mine but this one is absolutely awful. At least some of them have fun set pieces and some funny dialogue but this doesn’t even have that. The only good bits were the two fight scenes with Charlize Theron, especially the one with Michelle Rodriguez. To put it in terms that match the film, an absolute car crash of a film. I think Jason Momoa must have just been tripping balls through the entire shoot.

The Little Mermaid - Took my goddaughter to see it. The original came out when I was about her age and it’s one of my favourite childhood films so was nice to take her. I think they did a really good job on this. Haven’t seen any of the other “live action” Disney remakes so don’t know how this stacks up but I was pleasantly surprised. Halle Bailey is great and she has an incredible voice. Definitely worth taking the kids to if they like Disney films.

Had a bit of busines travel over the last few months and caught up with Everything, Everywhere , All At Once which was as good as the hype.

Also watched Thor Love and Thunder as a bit of a Marvel nerd and this was a massive let down

Living with Bill Nighy is a beautiful little film and Banshees is an immense emotional roller coaster.

If you like quirky then Brian and Charles is worth 90 minutes of anyones time

Fv3ntNOagAAEwRz.jpg:large

The best factual business drama I've seen in ages!

Glenn Howerton from It's Always Sunny was brilliant as the co-CEO of Blackberry.

I literally felt like I was one of the original Blackberry shareholders who would lose everything if the company went bust throughout the whole film!

Had a bit of busines travel over the last few months and caught up with Everything, Everywhere , All At Once which was as good as the hype.

Also watched Thor Love and Thunder as a bit of a Marvel nerd and this was a massive let down

Living with Bill Nighy is a beautiful little film and Banshees is an immense emotional roller coaster.

If you like quirky then Brian and Charles is worth 90 minutes of anyones time

Living is a wonderful film, proper, classic, cinema

Heard good things about the new Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse so just watched the first one. Have to
Say it’s really really well done. Super hero films aren’t for everyone especially animated ones but I have to say this is excellent

Heard good things about the new Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse so just watched the first one. Have to
Say it’s really really well done. Super hero films aren’t for everyone especially animated ones but I have to say this is excellent

Watched 2 last night. Just a shade off the first but equally well done. Lots more going on, beautifully animated and funny. Ends in weird spot tho.

Flying back home tomorrow got a 5 hour flight need two good horror films to fill the time

Anyone recommend anything, any horror will do love all kinds of horror films

Preferably available to buy on you tube

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back