Last Film You Watched

Seen fresh on Disney+

Holy moly I wasn't expecting such a brutal horror film to be on that platform.

It was excellent, starts out as a typical romance film for about the first 45 minutes, then takes a sudden dark.turn and doesn't look back.
Fantastic horror film in the end well worth a watch

7.5/10
Agreed, great film. I watched it a while ago when it first came out.definitely recommended. That’s why I look at these threads for gems like this to come up. If you like quirky brutal horror, watch it. Another one in that ball park is ‘the perfection’ which is on Netflix. Similar style film, if you liked fresh then I’m sure you will appreciate that too

View attachment 211791

Been wanting to see this film for many years, I had the soundtrack on tape from the library when I was a kid, so quite cool to watch it for the first time on a director approved hi-def format.

Excellent, very gripping story of four desperate men moving unstable dynamite across South America. Simple premise, brilliant film from William Friedkin, which utterly bombed on release but has been critically reappraised in recent years.

On Blu Ray.
Superb film. Got it on the shelf somewhere so might dig it out tonight. Trouble is I always want to see a full film version of the New Jersey mob vignette at the start.

Agreed, great film. I watched it a while ago when it first came out.definitely recommended. That’s why I look at these threads for gems like this to come up. If you like quirky brutal horror, watch it. Another one in that ball park is ‘the perfection’ which is on Netflix. Similar style film, if you liked fresh then I’m sure you will appreciate that too
I've got a free night tonight looking for a horror film to watch, I was going to watch sick but I'll put perfection on my list too

Seen fresh on Disney+

It was excellent, starts out as a typical romance film for about the first 45 minutes, then takes a sudden dark.turn and doesn't look back.

7.5/10

Nice, definitely watching this one soon!

Just watched the perfection, wow it was really good.
Probably a better overall film than fresh, better acted, paced and more tense
Each twist I just didn't see coming and that ending beyond disturbing.

Seen fresh on Disney+

7.5/10
Watched this after reading about it in here. Great movie. Biggest left turn I’ve seen a film take for a while, after that opening act.

Put me in mind of Promising Young Woman and as already mentioned, The Perfection, both of which I liked a lot.

Anyone got any good horror film recommendations from either Prime, Disney, Netflix

Recently watched Fresh & The Perfection they were both excellent

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back