Last Film You Watched

I know it's a Doc not a film, but I've wanted to put it on here for years,
Just cos it's one of the best doc's you'll ever see, especially considering when it was made.
It is very hard to find Nowadays that's why linked it from youtube

Though could just be me that thinks it's an all time classic...

I watched "Infinity Pool" a few nights ago. Was really expecting more from the film. It was decent but generally left me with a "meh". It wasn't bad, but it didn't wow me either. The plot was creative but felt incoherent. Need to re-watch at some point. Maybe it will click with me the second time.

I watched "Infinity Pool" a few nights ago. Was really expecting more from the film. It was decent but generally left me with a "meh". It wasn't bad, but it didn't wow me either. The plot was creative but felt incoherent. Need to re-watch at some point. Maybe it will click with me the second time.

I watched it but it just went on and on and on and on and on

I've never seen it.

Harrison Ford can't need the money, can he? He's 80, his debut was (credited) a time for killing in 1967. 56 years in 'the biz', how many secret families does he have?

Just got an email from my local Vue that next Tuesday they've got a "Mystery Film" event with an unnamed Summer blockbuster film.

Anyone elses Vue/cinema ever done this? Quite tempted but worried it'll be Barbie

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back