Last Film You Watched

Question about this Flash movie, can it be watched with only the Keaton Batmans as reference as his appearance has made me want to see this one, unlike the rest of this DC universe nonsense.
Tried that dawn of justice and made it about 15 minutes.
Yeah it has branches of Batman with Ben Affleck as Barry's Batman in his World but he ruptures the timeline hence Keaton's Batman.

Both are Excellent.

Brace for weird CGI which apparently was deliberate but it's a great film

Gave this a watch yesterday:

MV5BMjNiNDg2OWYtOGEzNy00M2E5LTgxZjItNzVmN2VmNTg3MzBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_.jpg

A guy and his interpreter are stuck in a hostile middle eastern country and have to get out...

It's not a bad film, but Guy Ritchie already did this plot and did it way much better with 'The Covenant'.

It's just unfortunate that this got released afterwards and now looks inferior by comparison. 🤷‍♂️

The only other thing that makes a bit of sense is that after 'Rock 'n Roller', Gerard has been waiting eagerly by the phone, hoping that Guy would call and cast him in another one of his movies, and then he went ahead and cast Jake for the lead in 'The Covenant' without even giving Gerry a second look, so he made this movie to spite Guy?! 🤔

It's not that far fetched when you consider the timeline and take all the facts of the situation into account.
Watched this last night, some of the music used in the film was absolutely dreadful

The Covenant was way better

Watched most of that Extraction 2 yesterday, had to keep stopping an going back so clearly wasn’t holding my attention.
Action and fights scenes were pretty good but over all a bit meh. Don’t think I even finished it.
Watched this last night, was a bit meh. Won't get a 2nd watch.
Although intrigued as to who Idris Elba is playing.and why he was in it.

Yeah it has branches of Batman with Ben Affleck as Barry's Batman in his World but he ruptures the timeline hence Keaton's Batman.

Both are Excellent.

Brace for weird CGI which apparently was deliberate but it's a great film
CGI in it was definitely poor. It has a lighter tone/feel/aesthetic to it than the Synderverse, but the plot has mainly been done in different variations in the past. It was ok. Just ok in my opinion.

Who's got the chemistry for De Niro Pacino?
I’m not sure what the general cast is…I’ve read that Adam Driver is in it, other than that not sure. Really not sure what Heat 2 would be about given I doubt that it would be a story follow up to the first one. The first one is one of the best movies I’ve seen…three hours in the blink of an eye

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back