Last Film You Watched

Probably the only thing that Danny Dyer has ever been in, where he is in anyway worthy of a mention.

nice-one-bruva-moff.gif

Would just like to let you know that one of the greatest British films ever made has just landed on Netflix (UK)...

HUMAN. TRAFFIC.
Never liked this film. As someone who was travelling all over going to club nights at the time always felt this written and made by people who had never done the full sesh. Maybe they took an E once and heard stories from their friends.
Is a watered down version of how mad and grimy things got. It’s a night out made by Disney.

Never liked this film. As someone who was travelling all over going to club nights at the time always felt this written and made by people who had never done the full sesh. Maybe they took an E once and heard stories from their friends.
Is a watered down version of how mad and grimy things got. It’s a night out made by Disney.

Shut up you old fart

In fairness, I had a mate who lived in Brighton at the time and used to go out clubbing quite often. I thought it captured what was going on down there very well.

Kind of like a much less dangerous and innocent version of warehouse parties going on in London at the time

In fairness, I had a mate who lived in Brighton at the time and used to go out clubbing quite often. I thought it captured what was going on down there very well.

Kind of like a much less dangerous and innocent version of warehouse parties going on in London at the time
Pffft. They never saw a mate trying to put teacups on his feet cos he thought they were his shoes.

I think TV shows are better at showing drugs than films, probably cos of the shorter running time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back