Last Film You Watched

Aint knocking it or your choice, though I have to point out so far as directorial debuts go...
800px-Citizen_Kane_poster%2C_1941_%28Style_B%2C_unrestored%29.jpg

Welles co-wrote, produced and directed the film, and he performed the lead role. (IIRC he was 24)
For sure, as I said 'one of', although to be completely candid, CK - as great as it is (and it is), its a film that I admire rather than love.

For sure, as I said 'one of', although to be completely candid, CK - as great as it is (and it is), its a film that I admire rather than love.
The intoxication of the american dream and then the dissolvement. Like Casablanca, I can watch it over and over and discover something new. Like 12 angry men as well. Needs a much more recent watch.

The intoxication of the american dream and then the dissolvement. Like Casablanca, I can watch it over and over and discover something new. Like 12 angry men as well. Needs a much more recent watch.
Yeah, see Casablanca is another one I always get completely swept up in. Its purely a personal thing but Kane has just never really clicked with me, even though its objectively a brilliant flick.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back