Last Film You Watched

Anyone who thinks the prequels are better than the sequels needs their head checking! :p Jar Jar Binks on his own drags them below pretty much anything else ever made! :D
I heard nic coppola was in that make up for that rubbish. A 99% hit rate of crud. Should be chased out of hollywood and off planet. A disgrace.

The sequels were utter garbs. Somehow, Palpatine returned!
Darth Maul got chopped in half and chucked down a vent, but everyone loves that he apparently survived that. Palpatine (who harnesses electricity/lightning) gets hit by some (that was harming, but not killing Luke) and thrown down a vent, yet apparently it's unfathomable nonsence that he could possibly return? Sure ok. This is why prequel fans/sequel haters need their heads checking! :D

Darth Maul got chopped in half and chucked down a vent, but everyone loves that he apparently survived that. Palpatine (who harnesses electricity/lightning) gets hit by some (that was harming, but not killing Luke) and thrown down a vent, yet apparently it's unfathomable nonsence that he could possibly return? Sure ok. This is why prequel fans/sequel haters need their heads checking! :D

Palpatine got thrown down a reactor shaft in a Death Star that was literally vaporised moments later.

You’re defending the indefensible.

Where did I say I loved that? Its utter nonsense. Just like, somehow, Palpatine survived
Did Palpatine survive or have a load of clones of himself to survive through? I don't recall and like you say utter nonsense. I think I liked the sequels more than most people did pretty much for the set pieces, sound and visuals. Story wise there's just too many cooks spoiling the broth, seemingly deliberately at times.

Did Palpatine survive or have a load of clones of himself to survive through? I don't recall and like you say utter nonsense. I think I liked the sequels more than most people did pretty much for the set pieces, sound and visuals. Story wise there's just too many cooks spoiling the broth, seemingly deliberately at times.
Maybe he's the original professor Xavier? Beamed himself into the mind and body of some poor schmo in A&E?

It was a clone that he transferred his “spirit” into before he died. But his spirit was too strong for the clone body which is why it’s in such a bad shape in the final film.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back