Last Film You Watched

Lol, the sequels are absolute dirge with zero redeeming features.

At least the prequels had a story and pushed creative boundaries.
Lol, like I said, heads need checking.
Palpatine got thrown down a reactor shaft in a Death Star that was literally vaporised moments later.

You’re defending the indefensible.
I'm not defending it, I'm just pointing out that people who claim the prequels are better are talking hypocritical nonsense.

J3l4ZjVkj37TW.webp

Lol, gave his new flick a watch:

MV5BMDI1ZTc1MDAtYWY3Mi00OWM5LWFkZTUtMWM1Yjc1ZjFiOWYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

A bit of a slow burner, but t'was ok. It's worth a watch.

So let me understand it from your preservative.

LOTR Trilogy... ✅

But Star Wars Trilogy (original one of course)... ❌?

That sound about right? 🤔

I like the original trilogy - I'm just saying the whole franchise is overrated.

But yes, LOTR is infinitely better than original Star Wars.

Anyone that disagrees is just old and refuses to slate their own childhood memories.

I like the original trilogy - I'm just saying the whole franchise is overrated.

But yes, LOTR is infinitely better than original Star Wars.

Anyone that disagrees is just old and refuses to slate their own childhood memories.
I think we can all agree on that since Disney bought the franchise. 🙄

What about 'The Hobbit'? Bottom of your list?

Oddly enough, for all the slack you get for being a LOTR fans, I would rather sit down to watch the LOTR trilogy again before I'd watch the Star Wars trilogy.

Superior movies in every sense.

Doesn't need re-releasing every few years with 3 additional seconds of footage to try stay relevant. ;)

I do appreciate the Death Star independent contractor discussion in Clerks though.

Superior movies in every sense.

Doesn't need re-releasing every few years with 3 additional seconds of footage to try stay relevant. ;)

I do appreciate the Death Star independent contractor discussion in Clerks though.
No... Not to stay relevant, to keep milking SW fans for cent they've got! ;)

That's how you keep milking a cash cow mate. Business school 101. That's probably the ONLY reason the bought the franchise from Lucas. They probably turned a profit after the first business quarter after the initial purchase. 😂

You better pray that Disney don't turn their attention to LOTR and decide to purchase the rights. They'll destroy it!

And that other part is a funny bit, lol... But it's been used as a comedic device for ages!

😂😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back