Last Film You Watched

To this day, Jesse Ventura still claims that his biceps were bigger than Arnolds at the time of filming... 😆

Verdict?

@Nymzee I know you were also keen to give this ago:
MV5BNDVkZTM0NDAtNTQxMS00NWIyLTgyM2ItNjAxOTllYTAzNTVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I thought it was pretty much a carbon copy of the first one, but there was a hint that there's going to be a 'Chapter 2'.

Yeh they're releasing Chapter 1 and 2 this year and then Chapter 3 TBC.

I haven't watched yet because, like you said, I've read it's just a re-hash of the original which it won't better so meh, why bother.

Yeh they're releasing Chapter 1 and 2 this year and then Chapter 3 TBC.

I haven't watched yet because, like you said, I've read it's just a re-hash of the original which it won't better so meh, why bother.
The sad thing is, I watched it after the Everton game on Saturday hoping that it would cheer me up... Nope.

Maybe it's best to wait until all 3 movies have been released and then watch them back-to-back in one go? 🤷‍♂️

….The Young Woman and The Sea - Disney +.

Set in early part of 20th Century & based on a true story, a New York girl fights against prejudice to learn how to swim, compete in the Olympics and ultimately attempt to swim the English Channel.

Certainly worst ways to spend a few hours, with even a surprise part for Stephen Graham.

watched American Psycho for the first time on Netflix

thought it was quite good, like the way you are left to interpret it in your own way whether its real or fantasy

i thought the scene where he confesses to eating some of his victims brains was a bit like an ode to hannibal lector from silence of the lambs

There’s a few parts of the book that don’t make it into the film like a scene in which he kills a kid at the zoo just to see how long it takes people to notice and another scene with a prostitute and a rat. One thing the film really is much better then the book at is it makes the point about Bateman obsessive compulsive personality and leaves it there. The book hammers the point home a bit too much. Getting a run down of the brand of every characters clothing, shoes, glasses becomes tiresome. I thought the film did really well to find that balance

There’s a few parts of the book that don’t make it into the film like a scene in which he kills a kid at the zoo just to see how long it takes people to notice and another scene with a prostitute and a rat. One thing the film really is much better then the book at is it makes the point about Bateman obsessive compulsive personality and leaves it there. The book hammers the point home a bit too much. Getting a run down of the brand of every characters clothing, shoes, glasses becomes tiresome. I thought the film did really well to find that balance

The bits that were left out, were left out as it’d have made it impossible to get a certificate.

The bits that were left out, were left out as it’d have made it impossible to get a certificate.

Ha I can imagine mate, the rat scene I think they could have maybe got away with depending how it was shown but the scene at the zoo. There’s nothing they could do to hide what he does and the fact he stands around just watching. They wouldn’t have touched the film with that scene in it

Ha I can imagine mate, the rat scene I think they could have maybe got away with depending how it was shown but the scene at the zoo. There’s nothing they could do to hide what he does and the fact he stands around just watching. They wouldn’t have touched the film with that scene in it

I like the book and the film, as they’re both equally well done ( imo )

Bale was the perfect Bateman, no one could’ve played him like Bale.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back