Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a shadow of doubt that Jon Woods would support Bill Kenwright in any vote, about anything. He is a very close personal friend of BK and is on the board simply to support BK in votes, and 'other ways' on occasion. Source; absolutely impeccable.

Is this supposed to be a "taps nose" and its supposed to be obvious what other ways means. I will own up and say I haven't got a clue what that means could you enlighten me. As the source is "absolutely impeccable" are we saying its Jon Woods?

See Charlton were out in force today protesting about there new owners, got themselves a takeover, something we all want, and now they are proper stuffed. Another name to add to the list of teams who forgot to be careful what they wished for.

How about this? Let's say we sold to these lot and they were awful. Can we stop rewriting the past with blue eyes about Bill? If he sells the club to these lot and they are as awful as reports seem too be, ANYONE claiming Bill had 'the best interests of the club in mind' have to be called blatant liars or idiots.

I followed baseball for decades. The Padres were good/ok. Then there was a decade or so of then being [Poor language removed] awful. Coincides with when they were in charge.

See Charlton were out in force today protesting about there new owners, got themselves a takeover, something we all want, and now they are proper stuffed. Another name to add to the list of teams who forgot to be careful what they wished for.

Its amazing on this forum they have crucified Kenwright for god knows how long and now it looks like we are going to be taken over instead of singing from the rafters they are panicking, what did everyone expect a takeover to be like? Its scary times for my own part I believe Kenwright will try to do the best for Everton.
How about this? Let's say we sold to these lot and they were awful. Can we stop rewriting the past with blue eyes about Bill? If he sells the club to these lot and they are as awful as reports seem too be, ANYONE claiming Bill had 'the best interests of the club in mind' have to be called blatant liars or idiots.

I followed baseball for decades. The Padres were good/ok. Then there was a decade or so of then being [Poor language removed] awful. Coincides with when they were in charge.

So your saying if he sells and they are good are you saying ANYONE claiming Bill never had.............................

There is not a shadow of doubt that Jon Woods would support Bill Kenwright in any vote, about anything. He is a very close personal friend of BK and is on the board simply to support BK in votes, and 'other ways' on occasion. Source; absolutely impeccable.
Was merely pointing out that BK is the only shareholder that can legally block a scheme of arrangement to allow a 100% takeover.

Are you saying that if JW was inclined to accept the terms and BK wasn't, JWwould vote with BK on the board to decline the offer?

Is this supposed to be a "taps nose" and its supposed to be obvious what other ways means. I will own up and say I haven't got a clue what that means could you enlighten me. As the source is "absolutely impeccable" are we saying its Jon Woods?

Source is very close to JW,and I know this personally as an absolute fact, but JW was not present when I was told. This has been the case for many years. Other ways are various but include personal help with matters of finance.The problem using genuine sources on here is there will always be someone who opens their mouth and screws up the source, and the friendship, completely. I am sometimes involved in large charity events, and over the years have met many sports people and other 'personalities'(I'm not the only poster on GOT who 'knows' people,of course)but I never(or rarely!) break the confidentiality of private conversation. Sorry I can't be more specific. As I say below, its of little consequence anyway.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back