Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was merely pointing out that BK is the only shareholder that can legally block a scheme of arrangement to allow a 100% takeover.

Are you saying that if JW was inclined to accept the terms and BK wasn't, JWwould vote with BK on the board to decline the offer?

I am suggesting that if BK was not inclined to accept the offer,JW would vote with BK, but its of little consequence anyway.

BK is like a bird you've been going out with for ages but have secretly always knew you wouldn't stay with. Just someone to go out with so your not stood on your own at the bar.

Time passes and you get comfortable even though deep down your not in love, not really. You long for your heart to feel that flutter you once had behind the bike shed when that dirty sort gave you your first tug. Sometimes times you stare at someone else's missus - that sort the smells nice and drinks champagne, sometimes you give yourself a tug at night thinking about what it would be like taking her to a hotel and giving her a good 15 seconds.

You one day find yourself staring across a bar at some nice looking sort and she's is staring back! Is it on, do I dare go over? Do I finally go with that flutter in my heart and leave the safe comfortable life for the promise of all sorts of nasty stuff you'd read about in the letters section of models directory.

I just hope she doesn't give us the clap.

Dunno...but are you now suggesting that club wanted to smoke baines out? ...sorry theres no end to this :D

It looks superb the club keep Baines

It looks good the club is sold to the guys with negative social media rumblings via twitter/large everton forums as its going down the pan otherwise.

So your saying if he sells and they are good are you saying ANYONE claiming Bill never had.............................
"Bill is a blue, he wouldn't just sell is to any dodgy lad in a flat"

"There will never be any greater salesman for Everton than Bill Kenwright"

I'll give him credit should this come off for doing the absolute minimum of due diligence on his end. But, besides the on field performance, what has he done to inspire confidence in this, the most important, of decisions?

Loads of Evertonians back Bill to the hilt because he's a blue and 'he'd never do wrong by us.' I'm not totally convinced it's his decision to make. From everything I know about these lot, I'm not exactly enthused about why these are the 'right ones'.

I am suggesting that if BK was not inclined to accept the offer,JW would vote with BK, but its of little consequence anyway.
I accept that you are ITK, but I don't understand how the legal position is of little consequence.
BK and the Greggs were also close friends weren't they?
I am by nature conservative in that I stick to what can legally happen should a set of circumstances arise and this was detailed in earlier posts.

At the end of the day Bill, like it or not, has the controlling interest with 25.84% of the total number of shares.

Any would be investor/owner has to convince him (and his representatives) of the merits of any deal. Nothing significant can happen without his approval.

I followed baseball for decades. The Padres were good/ok. Then there was a decade or so of then being [Poor language removed] awful. Coincides with when they were in charge.
What? The Padres have never been good/ok for more than a couple of seasons in a row. They're the least successful franchise in baseball. That being said, they were marginally better during Moores' ownership than they were before and after.

Further to the piece I wrote earlier today, a big thank you to the considerably more than 100,000 who read the article and those who provided an overwhelmingly positive response, a response which I believe reflects the feelings of many Evertonians.

I hope the board and would-be bidders reflect upon this response and act accordingly.

Many thanks again.

Further to the piece I wrote earlier today, a big thank you to the considerably more than 100,000 who read the article and provided an overwhelmingly positive response, a response which I believe reflects the feelings of many Evertonians.

I hope the board and would-be bidders reflect upon this response and act accordingly.

Many thanks again.
We all thank you Sir. Keep the dream alive....

Further to the piece I wrote earlier today, a big thank you to the considerably more than 100,000 who read the article and those who provided an overwhelmingly positive response, a response which I believe reflects the feelings of many Evertonians.

Many thanks again.

@GrandOldTeam I swear to God I'm fuming that you tell me that 11 people read my previews and it's on the same front page.

Livid here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back