Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This! We cant afford to start somekind of stupid mutiny if our new owners doesnt happend to pleasure certain fans

Point is that opportunities have been missed already. Also there's no way I would stand in a queue stretching around Goodison waiting to be 'pleasured' by a member of the board, no way....

unless by chance it turns out as Amanda Holden and her frosty wind nips

Point is that opportunities have been missed already. Also there's no way I would stand in a queue stretching around Goodison waiting to be 'pleasured' by a member of the board, no way....

unless by chance it turns out as Amanda Holden and her frosty wind nips

hehe, well if you want to position yourself against new owner (who ever it might be - but atm i quess you are against the yanks) youll have hard times ahead.

If anyone is still of the opinion that the interests of the club are at the heart of this then they should wake up and eat raw coffee.I reckon there are 2 scenarios, 1 we sell in current circumstances and get reamed, 2 Bill's situation catches up with him, the negotiations and decisions are left with someone else and we get royally reamed.

It's always fun being a blue ;)

How anyone can think that a character like Kenwright will do the right thing for anyone other than himself, his backers outside the club and his own family I dont know. It's contra to every scrap of experience we have of his time here. He's no more looking after the interests of this club than David Moores was of Liverpool's when he tore up a contract with DIC in order to take another £500 per share more off H&G.

That there's any suggestion to the contrary underlines just how successful the Kenwright PR machine has been over the last decade and a half.

I accept that you are ITK, but I don't understand how the legal position is of little consequence.
BK and the Greggs were also close friends weren't they?
I am by nature conservative in that I stick to what can legally happen should a set of circumstances arise and this was detailed in earlier posts.

Fair enough, but I'm merely saying that JW would support Bill. Nothing illegal in him doing that as a matter of personal choice, whatever his own opinion is. Even loads of Tories joing the Labour Party to vote in Jeremy Corben and thus destroy the Labour Party wasn't illegal! Re Gregg, initially he used Bills expertise in producing touring versions of hit shows to a budget to fill the auditoriums of theatres that he bought cheaply and refurbished, and this was the kick start his business needed. JW is a personal friend of Bill, more than a close business colleague. I don't know whether JW and BK have ever done business together, it would be guesswork to suggest that JW had even invested in Bills shows. As you know, JW made his 'fortune' in computer games.

.....I appreciate the decision making governance will largely involve the Board and shareholders but I wonder if there will be any consultation with supporter groups. It would be good to get informed views from fans.

.....I appreciate the decision making governance will largely involve the Board and shareholders but I wonder if there will be any consultation with supporter groups. It would be good to get informed views from fans.
Haha dont mean to be sarcastic but the fans will have zero involvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back