Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well generally speaking I figured that wasn't the full cost. I would think there could be some public contribution and some debt to fund the remainder. Debt on a fixed asset isn't necessarily a bad thing (Rates tend lower with the amount of equity $150 m in cash would contribute) Debt to fund cash flow is another thing all together. I would preserve enough balance sheet liquidity to remove the need for the bridge loans to fund cash flow between PL payments. Yes I have spent too much time thinking about this detailed dream lol.

Yeah I edited my post after submitting before I added the finch farm part and accidentally added a second wish me luck. Sorry bout that. Can you wish me luck again ;)?

Nah you can just thank me in person at the AGM's that I reinstate and actually take feedback from the fans of this great club!!!!

Alas everyone we're Everton. I won't win as we can't have nice things.
Be patient my young American friend.....our time will come again!!

possibly the other board members, and the new owners will definitely be ,but I remember when Kenwright was buying the club and everyone said he was crazy. If his sole interest was money don't you think he could have invested it elsewhere and took less chances?
He hasn't taken any chances other than the initial share purchase, nothing else has been risked/committed

possibly the other board members, and the new owners will definitely be ,but I remember when Kenwright was buying the club and everyone said he was crazy. If his sole interest was money don't you think he could have invested it elsewhere and took less chances?

Yes that stake he bought with Anita Greggs money for 1000% return has been a real edge of your seat investment

I wonder what we will hear at the end of the month?

Considering the original source you'd imagine he'll have a follow-up...

"Investors move away from Everton follow accounts review."

Dial the tumemometer up to 11, get your Domestos in hand, Twitter loaded up... Fuuummeeeee!!!

If they're serious why haven't they been at our games? The fact they haven't been seen anywhere near Goodison Park makes me think they're not as serious as first thought or if they're genuinely serious and just not going to a game I don't want them to be Chairmen of our great club.

Winning the power ball won't allow you to buy Everton as the money's paid over your life time and not as a lump sum.

Not sure they will buy us build a stadium and sell us, not huge profit in it. 300 mil to buy, 300 mil stadium. They would want at least 200 mil profit, so unless they sell players, but that devalues the club. They won't get 600-800 mil for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back