Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I already told my wife that if we win the lottery I want to buy Everton 200m for the team and 150 m towards funding for the new stadium. Wish me luck boys. No debt, will buy back finch farm. Wish me luck!
I was with yuo until the second 'wish me luck'. Now Im actively rooting against you.

Tho I too am playing the lottery, my first order of business would be to buy Yarmolenko as a 'gift' to the club. And a boss keeper from Germany. And it almost literally wouldn't affect my bank balance at all.

It may be wrong.

If they are visiting the games then that's a good sign, if they aren't arsed then perhaps the opposite. But if they are just looking over the books then i wouldn't wager them to be any more important than anyone else, more customary for them to be invited to the game whilst the thing is going on. Only 35 quid lost for their seat lol
If a bunch of Yanks looking to buy the club turned up at Goodison , I'm sure at least one person would have taken a photo.
They are hardly inconspicuous , so until then its safe to say they havent been here. So lets just wait and see eh....not long to go now.

The uncovered executive boxes promising a unique real match experience are an example of our marketing genius - yet again, along with stores without stock we blaze a trail.
But the monorail will be stunning, and the barbecue pits situated in said executive boxes are definitely cutting edge.

Sodexo contract not being renewed and all meat products being sourced from a dodgy processor in Romania or Hungary I hear.

I believe that Kitbag have got a legion of grandmothers knitting scarves and replica kits as we speak.

What can possibly....

Bill has said on multible occasions that he will only sell to someone who has Evertons best interests at heart in those 'flowery speeches' and I feel if he was lying the club would be sold by now.

He has yeah that doesn't make it so though does ? Bill also said about the bedsit man which doesn't sound like the best research , the fortress money was on its way & lates face it plenty more besides .

You trust he has the best interests of the club at heart and that's why it hasn't previously sold when his previously business dealings with the club leads me to doubt that. I base mine on his reign at the club and you i presume base yours on his public statements . I absolutely hope you're right and I'm 100% wrong .

You'd better let her know you are at least £125 million light on the stadium ;)

Well generally speaking I figured that wasn't the full cost. I would think there could be some public contribution and some debt to fund the remainder. Debt on a fixed asset isn't necessarily a bad thing (Rates tend lower with the amount of equity $150 m in cash would contribute) Debt to fund cash flow is another thing all together. I would preserve enough balance sheet liquidity to remove the need for the bridge loans to fund cash flow between PL payments. Yes I have spent too much time thinking about this detailed dream lol.

I was with yuo until the second 'wish me luck'. Now Im actively rooting against you.

Yeah I edited my post after submitting before I added the finch farm part and accidentally added a second wish me luck. Sorry bout that. Can you wish me luck again ;)?

I'm going to get you a plane / banner, a thank you one like...

Nah you can just thank me in person at the AGM's that I reinstate and actually take feedback from the fans of this great club!!!!

Alas everyone we're Everton. I won't win as we can't have nice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back