Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah was thinking the same thing. Just decided to myself. If we get taken over before window shuts and they spend any money whatsoever its good but if they wait till 1st feb then there gonna just strip the club.
Am i being paranoid?
Or just a blue whos not suprised if we get screwed?

It is no comparison but if you did compare this to your house purchase you would know that it does not happen overnight.

Whilst I am by no means ITK, if anything is happening it will take longer than we envisage and any deals in Jan would have to be because we have money to spend now anyway or the new owners have taken into account that we are to spend in this window and the figures have been agreed and not that if we don't spend its because they are asset stripping as we only have players as assets and they can't be sold after Jan.

Don't panic, we have had loads of so called interested parties, if they are the real deal then so be it, if not we will just move on.

I used to fantasise about Bill Gates buying Everton years ago. I had this scenario which would be too embarrassing to elaborate on
and ended with Bill asking me what I'd like in reward. Could never have happened as it turns out because Bill is using his wealth to support
things which are far more important.
The reason I raise this is because, imo, this wealthy owners thing isn't necessarily all it's cracked up to be. I won't elaborate, but
Chelsea and City, to name two obvious examples, and there are plenty more, still have periods of extreme - can't find the word - depression?
EFC have been left behind in all this, which is crazy, but we never go away, and there's hardly ever been a dull moment.

I used to fantasise about Bill Gates buying Everton years ago. I had this scenario which would be too embarrassing to elaborate on
and ended with Bill asking me what I'd like in reward. Could never have happened as it turns out because Bill is using his wealth to support
The reason I raise this is because, imo, this wealthy owners thing isn't necessarily all it's cracked up to be. I won't elaborate, but
Chelsea and City, to name two obvious examples, and there are plenty more, still have periods of extreme - can't find the word - depression?
EFC have been left behind in all this, which is crazy, but we never go away, and there's hardly ever been a dull moment.
Good things come to those deserving that wait...

Care to elaborate on what you mean mate?

Blasphemy

Seems like they want to come in, sort us a Stadium and a few other things then make a profit. Sounds like an in and out in 5yrs and you know what, i probably wont mind that at all.

Seems like they want to come in, sort us a Stadium and a few other things then make a profit. Sounds like an in and out in 5yrs and you know what, i probably wont mind that at all.
It would be fine if they in turn sold to someone with the clubs best interests in mind, surely the highest bidder instead. Long term it could ruin the club I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back