Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say "bigger". How are you quantifying that?
Obvious money and nothing to do with history. Football is a business, and as much as we drum on about our history (rightfully so), we're skint, in terms of finance, and have been for a while and still would be, if it wasn't for the improved TV deal, which has given us a bit of cash in the last (and next) few years.

Greg O'keefe released the original piece today.

As previous poster mentioned he doesn't post anything without club giving it the nod. They will have read the piece and given it the thumbs up to go to print.

They've sat on fence and said hardly anything about this change of ownership up until this.

Once it goes ahead they'll be a stream of 'bills legacy' and 'bill the greatest evertonian' type articles no doubt.

Greg usually writes articles about Osman go-karting and Phil Nevilles rallying cries.
And breaking stories like Lukaku joining ;)

no, I don't.

Nir do I realise how "many times" bugger than us Villa or Newcastkem two other teams you chucked into the mix in your other post, are either.
If you had sat anybody down15years ago and told them they could be chairman of any of the club's mentioned, Everton would be by far the last choice. You'd easily rather be in charge of any of those other clubs, better infrastructure, bigger grounds .for us tohave finished above all of them on a regular basis is a real achievement. It is certainly not failure, because we didn't win a league title

Whose fault is it they had better grounds and better infrastructure? Bill getting away with things again. Sooner he is gone the better. Sick of our fans with their pathetic small time attitude.
Yes I'd get on now to John Moores if I were you. Tell him youre not going to put up with any more funny business

Ask any other PL team fan except evertonian or maybe a kopite and they appreciate Kenwrights regime and say something like "well runned traditional club"

Ha, so we sold Finch Farm to fund which player trade?

The players have been bought and sold from the playing balance sheet. You are making stuff up here mate!

Okay then why was the freehold sold?

.....my understanding is that FF was sold to fund it's infrastructure (basically build the facilities that now exist) but I might have that wrong. I've been fortunate to have a good look around and it is an impressive set up.

That sounds reasonable. And I have to say, if it was sold for that reason it's okay by me

So as I said then, you are making stuff up! lol

Whose fault is it they had better grounds and better infrastructure? Bill getting away with things again. Sooner he is gone the better. Sick of our fans with their pathetic small time attitude.

Nail on head, there. Don't waste your breath, though. Some don't see the connection between Kenwright and how crap we are now set up as a club. But, hooray for Bill. At least we never got relegated. What more do people want? Pop open the champers.

Haha, nah mate not just made up to finishing above poor Spurs and Newcastle teams like you are. No ambition or desire to do well like our current owner.
Yes I'd get on now to John Moores if I were you. Tell him youre not going to put up with any more funny business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back