Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if mentioned, Martinez has told Talksport the future is bright. ?

6a00d8341c5f1b53ef0120a560d1b4970b-pi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO its code that Elstone is staying and taking control...

I would never for one second argue that our away support is second to none, travelling in huge numbers no matter where or what time we play. That does not however mean a large number of them may consider 7th and beating the RS a good season. I agree with everything you say mate but do you not also agree we are only financially stable due to luck rather astute management by the board. The fact we had Moyes and to a lesser extent Bobby being able to keep things on the pitch relatively stable has been a massive blessing to this board. I accepted long ago we are not in the big five, that doesn't mean I should accept the mediocrity and small time mentality placed upon us by this board.

Begin able to see reality is not small time thinking, it is just common sense.
We all dream of winning the lottery, sadly few do.
Whether we like it or not Everton are not in the "big five" as they were when I started i the 50s.In 2000 we started from scratch now 15 years later we have the best squad since 1980s stable finances a team on the pitch worth a fortune, the best crop of youth players I can remember, an academy second to none, and in the process of being bought by previous successful sports club owners.
Finally but very important to me we have the best away fans in the country
Small time NO I do not think so

Because effectively his assets and ability to invest would be frozen whilst the divorce is being sorted mate, not only that but as by far the biggest thing he owned he basically had to put it up for sale, never mind the personal head wreck he had as with a lot of divorces - until then he was a very hands on owner apparently whereas from the point his marriage fell apart up till the point until it was sold he was very hands off, so yeah looking from the outside it did have a massive influence on how he was perceived by Padres fans
But how would that effect the players and how they performed on match day?It's like saying our recent run of losing points from winning positions was caused by Kenwrights (alleged) health problems.

Ask any other PL team fan except evertonian or maybe a kopite and they appreciate Kenwrights regime and say something like "well runned traditional club"
Because they don't know any better and have just heard the propaganda the board put out.

Name one thing the board have been successful at and no avoiding relegation doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back