Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1364303256_baseball_pitch_breaks_camera.gif

Shares have tumbled again. The company I work for has lost 30% in six months. Everything is a gamble.
If we were a worldwide brand like United who can cover a large percentage of any major transfer deal through shirt sales,then the risk is minimised.But your correct everything else is risk,which is what is starting to worry me about this rumored deal.I've a feeling a lot of loans against assets are going to be involved

If we were a worldwide brand like United who can cover a large percentage of any major transfer deal through shirt sales,then the risk is minimised.But your correct everything else is risk,which is what is starting to worry me about this rumored deal.I've a feeling a lot of loans against assets are going to be involved
We don't have any assets to get loans against

So we're essentially still in wait and see mode with negotiations progressing. If the news of them being behind the surveyors at Goodison with a view towards expansion and remodelling is true then I will stop fretting about what could happen. While we may have stagnated under Bill we have done well not to experience the regression that some other clubs have gone through takeover an all. The big question is whether they are aiming for a private sale of shares for the controlling interest or whether they are looking to purchase all of the club. Once that gets answered then we will have more hints to guess at future plans. I know they owe us literally nothing but I would love to hear from them or someone connected to them about what they actually want to do with the club.

Why is everyone assuming there will be a leveraged buyout and stones ross and rom will be gone? Stones wanted out already

If they're just buying the Board's shares then it is unlikely the acquisition will be funded by debt. However just acquiring those shares makes any further investment in the club be it for the stadium, team or commercial development will be by debt serviced by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back