Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly mate it is not a question of pedantry. If you are going after one of the richest, most powerful men in the country you, or anyone else, has to be absolutely accurate in all your claims. Otherwise your case is destroyed on relatively insubstantial points.
Legal case maybe, but the basic substance of your case might still be valid

Here we go..its the gramma police all over again...the point was in the content...shame really...
If you want a serious debate, have one..instead of point scoring over how something was said...grow a pair...;-)
Its nothing to do with grammar. I'm saying there is an important distinction between autobiographies and biographies. The word you use changes the whole meaning of a quote.

But thanks for extinguishing any doubts I had by acting like a seven year old again.

Reading this thread over the last 24 hours has made me remember why I never took to the blue Union. Shame really.

They won't agree with each others stance, and nor should they have too, but the constant rehashing is getting boring now. We can't change what' s happened (or rumored to have happened). But we all want Everton to be successful moving forward. So lets start arguing about the best way to do that instead ;)

Please don't say I have to avoid this thread as well as the board one now... Anyway, back on topic. I just hope we get taken over from some business savvy people to help correct the course we've been on, and start making Everton self sustainable... oh also a new stadium and Messi would be nice :coffee:

Hate to disappoint you LL, but not that I' m aware of, but I' m not ITK.
Oh, wait - just heard that if it goes ahead all new potential owners are so vehemently anti pineapple on pizza that proponents of that abomination will be hunted down and dire consequences will ensue.
Don't shoot the messenger!
That must mean the Chinese have made a rival bid then, anyone who has spent a significant time in San Diego like John Jay Moores has must surely have realised the superiority of pineapple to any other pizza topping!

Its nothing to do with grammar. I'm saying there is an important distinction between autobiographies and biographies. The word you use changes the whole meaning of a quote.

But thanks for extinguishing any doubts I had by acting like a seven year old again.
You deal in worrying if its a biography or autobiography?..i,ll deal with the content..because thats the important bit, just in case you didnt understand....

You deal in worrying if its a biography or autobiography?..i,ll deal with the content..because thats the important bit, just in case you didnt understand....
Ok,
Your clearly now not who I thought you may have been, cos that lid would have ripped this thread to bits with proper itk rather than kicking off.
Shame that.

;)
That must mean the Chinese have made a rival bid then, anyone who has spent a significant time in San Diego like John Jay Moores has must surely have realised the superiority of pineapple to any other pizza topping!
Read into it what you will - possibly a new takeover thread on the basis of POP resistant owners having to be Chinese.
Go for it LL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back