Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That land was valued at circa £20m prior to pp and £78m afterwards iirc, the balance was the claimed 'donation' towards construction therefore increasing the value used in propaganda to sway the vote.

Legal or illegal, I don't know. But it displays a contempt for the supporters and a willingness to do what it takes to get the move through. Perhaps that 'type' of business dealing has dissuaded others from interest in the club?
Spot on mate...

Mate, this is where many blues including myself get worried about being involved or supporting without question the various fan groups including Blue Union.

Much of the conclusions drawn are not totally accurate.

For example the book you quote is not Philip Green's autobiography.

He has not bought Everton and nor did he admit to doing so.

Not only does it make it more difficult to join the cause, it makes it much easier for the other side to defend when the inaccuracies are plain to see.

Nothing personal but it dilutes the message.

PS we are all way of topic here. Happy to carry on in the board thread though.
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/the-everton-board-thread-2015-16.77965/
Think you will find, its page 246 Chapter Judgement Day...in his autobiography..

Missing the point mate. If he used BVI and was deemed to be UK resident, could be in serious trouble for what is spare change to him. Not worth the hassle.
If the govt seriously looked at UK tax avoidance usage of BVI companies, I agree the EFC purchase is small beer. What we don't know is how disturbed by that, if at all, Phil Green would be in the overall scheme of things.

If the govt seriously looked at UK tax avoidance usage of BVI companies, I agree the EFC purchase is small beer. What we don't know is how disturbed by that, if at all, Phil Green would be in the overall scheme of things.
nothing is in his name, it's all in his wife's name through Teveta investments which is registered in Jersey the money then goes to Monaco where his wife is registered as a resident then from there anywhere in the world.

Is it just me, or has 99.99% of this stuff been dealt with on the board thread.

On topic. We want at least a 90+% takeover/investment followed a loan to pay off Prudential, then a rights issue for free money to repay said loan, new/redeveloped stadium, turnaround of commercial revenues stream, lots of shiny new players where required and at the very least a price freeze or reduction for 10 years all done whilst staying within FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back