Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously very respected on here I believe

Indeed. If it is the one and the same, then fair do's. But he has also said similar several times in the last few weeks/months.

FWIW, based on nowt other than "him", I am inclined to think something is afoot, but nothing is yet, clear cut.

An ITK on another forum has said he has been told today the sale will go through, nothing has changed, and the Yanks are looking at either redeveloping Goodison or building a brand new stadium.

I would not even bother posting that on here, but the ITK has form and definitely has got a contact within the club.

Looks like it's just a matter of time, it's going to happen.

Cheers mate.

I lold at the "we will either redevelop or rebuild", I just want the name so I can LOL at them as well, unless its somebody who had a clue in the past, I do know at least 1 person I trust posts on there.
I would not even have posted it, but I know the lad is spot on for info, if he's been told that then that's all I need to know.

I would not have even posted it had it not come from him, but he's got solid form and doesn't bullsh!t.

Think we all just want information so thanks.

Fwiw I believe the process is ongoing. If there were problems since the last news 2 weeks ago we would be aware of them. Especially with other parties in the wings.

Private. :( Can you tell me who posted it and what their name was on here?
Didn't even realise I had an account on there until you pointed that out lol

'blueboy99' says The sale will still be done was told not 5 mins ago ,There looking at a new ground or maybe even doing goodison up. but the sale will go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back