Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expansion can happen in 1 year if ground, etc, can be sorted out. Only Beckham lets this drag out. Look how quickly NYCFC was put together
Not that quickly. MLS announced it would put a franchise in New York in 2010. It was awarded to the Manchester City consortium in 2013 and started play this year. That's still pretty quick, but nowhere near one year.

Not that quickly. MLS announced it would put a franchise in New York in 2010. It was awarded to the Manchester City consortium in 2013 and started play this year. That's still pretty quick, but nowhere near one year.

Will and could are very different. MLS has tight control over when new clubs arrive but the actual labor isn't as hard as the conception and child rearing.

Another post from another lemming. At least if Bill were on the inside he would fight for Everton. In any case, I was merely reporting a report on here in the early days of this 'takeover'.

......not sure of the timeline for current review of the books. I recall it was a 2 week window and if that is the case it will be virtually up. Not certain what happens next or if there will be an official communication as to whether the US bid is progressing.

Often see this "pick the right investors" but not really sure how that works. Anyone who is prepared to pay the asking price can promise the earth, but if not contractual then once they have the keys....

If they go public with their plans and end up falling well short, I don't think the fanbase will be anywhere near as understanding of the situation as we have been with the current board.

Didn't realise there was an unwritten rule that we had to be positive about every single post or the fun police will have a word.

I don't quote everyone of your pompous, condescending posts - don't have the time and frankly don't live on the net like you.

Haha
Happy New Year to you and your Sheila Bob !

I have a suspicion Moores/Noelle will come in and seek to make a quick profit, Put plans in place for a stadium with the councils help/Developer and look to sell for profit.

City had to endure Shinawatra first before the Arabs came.

I can't see how/Why Moores consortium would be in this for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.