• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

League of Ireland 2021 - SSE Airtricity LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europa League qualifier 2nd leg

Shamrock Rovers (2-4 1st leg) Flora Tallinn

K.o.
7.45 live on RTE2 for anyone who has access

If Rovers can pull this back and qualify it is a minimum €3m for the Club.

Also Scales to Celtic confirmed, but he is playing in this, his last Rovers match.

Come on Hoops!!

Great first half, but needed to take at least one of those five or six dangerous shots and crosses.

Crowd has been brilliant.

Rovers huffed and puffed but ultimately lacked the quality to progress. Fair play to Flora well drilled team. Too many mistakes from Rovers over the two games. Mannus has been brilliant over his two spells but mistakes starting to creep into his game. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing to have Bohs in the cup on Sunday.

Come on the Pats.
I won't go into detail yet again but I have strong connections with Inchicore - my great Grand father who was a butcher, (John Reilly) used to own what is now Richmond Park which he used as a lairage for animals before slaughter. He is in the 1901 census. but was dead by 1911.

My late Ma was from Connolly Avenue. I have a soft spot for Pat's, but I was brought to Milltown as a child in arms, and in my teens used to meet Peter Farrell on the 46A heading to the match. Peter remained a loyal Blue and a Hoop until his poor brain stopped working.. A gentleman to his fingertips. In my avatar.

KOH - at least Pat's are Southsiders!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back