Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No media reports either on his performances, his club, or the league in which he competed. Have to trust the club that he's been thoroughly scouted, but nothing to go on with him other than raw stats, which are encouraging, but not necessarily a complete picture of his ability as a footballer.

I know that we are young
and I know that you may love me
but I just can't be with you like this anymore
Leandro!

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Leandro.

No media reports either on his performances, his club, or the league in which he competed. Have to trust the club that he's been thoroughly scouted, but nothing to go on with him other than raw stats, which are encouraging, but not necessarily a complete picture of his ability as a footballer.

Some very insightful comments on the toffeeweb rumour pay about this chap. With a read, I think they're around comment 99.

Some very insightful comments on the toffeeweb rumour pay about this chap. With a read, I think they're around comment 99.

Cheers, mate. Read the comment you referenced. I share the concern that he might not be able to transition to the PL at this moment. Wonder if the manager has plans to loan him to a Championship side. Might be the smart decision to make sure he's not undercooked.

Been on twitter and haven't managed to find any River fans crying about this guy leaving them - most disappointing.

River Plate Argentina fans > River Plate Uruguay fans

I do think we will see McAleny leave the club now.The manager saying that he wants two more attacking players is ominous for a player like McAleny it will make it even more difficult for him to get a game.
Maybe he will be allowed out on loan for a season to a championship club, at the very least it would help him build a career for himself.

It is very difficult for supporters to know where the younger players stand in the managers estimation. I am not sure many would have predicted a debut for Pennington during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back