Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the rumours of his holding an Italian passport were true. This would explain the relative quickness of his officially signing. What entertains my thoughts at the moment is wondering how many other passports he has. I'm supposing a Uruguayan one, but perhaps he has others...absolutely fascinating contemplations.

a lot of them down there have european passports, an Argentinian woman I knew had an Italian & a Greek one as well as he Argy as grandparents were immigrants there.
Loads of the Brazilians when travelling had Italian ones.

All I want to know is will he be walking around with one of those strange flasks with a straw outta it drinking some herbal tea?. Kopite behaviour an all that

hes scored 6 in his last 11 league games so i wouldn't take his overall record as a sign of what he can offer.

His recent goal rate is impressive and it also suggests he is developing well and its probably a key reason behind us bringing him in.

One thing that you can't usually fault Uruguayans for is there work rate, they tend to be incredibly hard working players who can also be snide when needed to so id expect him to have that side to him at some point, its a minimal risk signing and i hope for the best, at a cheap price and compared to the english trash you would get for a similar fee its certainly worth taking the risk on.

If he had been around the same price as what martinez paid for that Boselli lad who turned out to be absolute pants then i would have been very sceptical.

Also take into consideration only a few years ago we had probably the worst footballer we have seen for a while but the heart of lion which won him over with every fan, if strac could do it then all the lads needs to do is give 150% for the team.

hes scored 6 in his last 11 league games so i wouldn't take his overall record as a sign of what he can offer.

His recent goal rate is impressive and it also suggests he is developing well and its probably a key reason behind us bringing him in.

One thing that you can't usually fault Uruguayans for is there work rate, they tend to be incredibly hard working players who can also be snide when needed to so id expect him to have that side to him at some point, its a minimal risk signing and i hope for the best, at a cheap price and compared to the english trash you would get for a similar fee its certainly worth taking the risk on.

If he had been around the same price as what martinez paid for that Boselli lad who turned out to be absolute pants then i would have been very sceptical.

Also take into consideration only a few years ago we had probably the worst footballer we have seen for a while but the heart of lion which won him over with every fan, if strac could do it then all the lads needs to do is give 150% for the team.
Strac is the finest footballer ever take that back

He'll be our Hernandez type player for a brief (Jelavic) time period, then be worse than Kone. Going by his Youtube all the lad can do is score tap ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back