Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called it.

Some things change; Kenwright's lack of investment in Everton never does.

Rodriguez, Funes Mori and probably some biff for around £3m.

Oh Everton.

Let's hope this lad is a hidden gem, and not another Gueye/Silva/Vellios/pretty much any player other than Coleman we've purchased for £1m or less.

2BBF8DD400000578-3214590-image-a-19_1440786234098.jpg

485567266-everton-unveil-new-signing-leandro-rodriguez-gettyimages.jpg

485567286-everton-unveil-new-signing-leandro-rodriguez-gettyimages.jpg

Anyone else think Martinez has said he's ready for the first team just so he doesn't look desperate for a striker to other clubs who would hike up the price if so?

Anyone else think Martinez has said he's ready for the first team just so he doesn't look desperate for a striker to other clubs who would hike up the price if so?
think martinez just really likes south americans and actually thinks he might have a chance tbh mate.

Every club knows we're skint.

think martinez just really likes south americans and actually thinks he might have a chance tbh mate.

Every club knows we're skint.

Probably.

Just surprised me to see Martinez say that about Rodriguez but the opposite about Holgate. The Uruguayan league is hardly top quality.

Probably.

Just surprised me to see Martinez say that about Rodriguez but the opposite about Holgate. The Uruguayan league is hardly top quality.
i think he just see's it as a league where if you impress in it, you have a chance..must be something in it to produce the strikers it has produces over the past few years.

Let's just hope it's the same for our Leandro!

Probably.

He played in their Copa Sudamericana squad too in 2014?

I dunno, that's all I got.

Side note: The Copa Sudamericana seems way more fun than Europa League. It's just straight knockout the entire way through. None of this bandying about with an oversized group stage.

47 clubs, win or go home, the entire thing is wrapped up in 4 months. Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back