Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim vickory. Talksports correspondent in south america, just said both Rodriguez and funes mori will struggle bigtime in the prem. He said martinez claims that Rodriguez had been playing in a tough uraguayian league is waaay off the mark. Last years top scorer in the league now plays for celta vigo B team in spain...

He said funes mori is not premier league quality st all and wont get a game!

Lets hope hes wrong lol

Leandro Rodriguez was 500K. If he doesn't make it, then no biggie. It's a classic Everton punt. Some come off, some don't.

The worry is Funes Mori. At 19 times that fee, he has to make it.

He (Mori) is my new favourite player. Got to back the underdog!

Plus if Mr Vickery is constantly watching every player in every south American league then he can't have much chance to see the premier league so how would he know what is required. I have read that he has pace, is comfortable on the ball and strong in the air. I reckon with a bit of training he will make it in the premier league. Not writing him off because some random Talksport bloke tells me to.

Last edited:

tell you what, if he finds himself on the bench somehow for the chelsea game.. and we're lacking a goal, he could make himself a instant hero.

Never going to happen like, but hopefully he can take his chance whenever it comes, seems to have a good poachers instinct from the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back