Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope he scores a goal, i imagine his celebration will be brilliant...as will funes mori actually

ooh the passion

e2c0eed06c764ee1207c272093723fdd.jpg

Quite a few people have already over rated him already without even watching him.

No doubt the same people thought George Green would be playing for England now as well.
henen does have the potential to become a decend squad member with us, as a winger.

But it's a long way off yet, and a lot of hard work for him and the staff to get him to that level, needs a loan move in the championship and we'll see from there.

He's been very good for the under 21's though.

we may as well sell mcaleney. he looked really good in pre-season and looked likely to finally make a bit of a first team impact, but he still can't even get on the bench. he's behind so many players atm, this was his final chance and it's all over for me.

we may as well sell mcaleney. he looked really good in pre-season and looked likely to finally make a bit of a first team impact, but he still can't even get on the bench. he's behind so many players atm, this was his final chance and it's all over for me.

Probably better to loan him out. We'd get next to nothing for selling him now. Even if he was still not deemed good enough for us after a loan spell, he might do enough for a championship club to offer us 2 or 3 million for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back