Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinez called him a "street footballer", I hope he is better than the players who played down my street. Really looking forward to seeing him play, would also like to see Funes Mori getting more time on the field. Still think 1-5.

I hate that phrase, it seems to be everywhere at the moment people calling certain footballers "street" this or that. Yesterday I read 'Arry Redknapp calling Costa a "street fighter".

It's getting out of hand when a fella who's nearly 70 starts talking all gangsta and he's down with da kids.

Probably

Already toiling on loan at Charlton

That Europa League Game last season probably finished his chances for good

Feel for him, I think he had more to offer the team and didn't really get his chance

Still, hopefully Rodriguez can be a success. I'm certainly rooting for him
I forsee a similar fate to Duffy, Baxter, Vaughan etc.

I hate that phrase, it seems to be everywhere at the moment people calling certain footballers "street" this or that. Yesterday I read 'Arry Redknapp calling Costa a "street fighter".

It's getting out of hand when a fella who's nearly 70 starts talking all gangsta and he's down with da kids.

To be fair Doug, the term "street fighter" has been around since the Pope was an altar boy and the gangstas were still no' but a twinkle in their grandad's eye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back