Led Zeppelin. BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck git! Had a ticket, but Dads car broke and he couldnt take me! Was about 14 or so. Saw Page & Plant in the 80s. Not the same though.

Page & Plant were pretty good lad at that time lad.
Saw Plant with "Band of Joy" last year - truly awesome gig, probably the best I've seen for ages. His voice is amazing and better live now than it was in the 70's. Ripped the Electric Proms concert they did to mp3 - listen to it all the time.

Last edited:
Page & Plant were pretty good lad at that time lad.
Saw Plant with "Band of Joy" last year - truly awesome gig, probably the best I've seen for ages. His voice is amazing and better live now than it was in the 70's.

It was a good gig, but it wasnt Zep. Closest I came to seeing them though. Didnt get a ticket for the o2 gig.

Wolverly?

Further over, Bishops Castle, Shropshire. He must know people there. Ronnie Lane (The Faces) used to live there, Pete Postlethwaite lived near, Julie Christie, Eric Clapton, Ian Anderson the Jethro Tull bloke, loads of others. The Three Tuns is a quiet hideaway for ageing rock stars, actors and actresses! Nice pint as well.

Further over, Bishops Castle, Shropshire. He must know people there. Ronnie Lane (The Faces) used to live there, Pete Postlethwaite lived near, Julie Christie, Eric Clapton, Ian Anderson the Jethro Tull bloke, loads of others. The Three Tuns is a quiet hideaway for ageing rock stars, actors and actresses! Nice pint as well.

He must love a good country pub, I know he's around there a lot and he lives just up the road

Seen him play a couple of times locally with my friends band, don't get to see things like that every day. I posted a video of theirs a few months ago if anyone noticed, ha

39201_453153493063_7547023063_6332070_1059016_n.jpg

Anyway, the Immigrant Song is by far my favourite of Led Zep

He must love a good country pub, I know he's around there a lot and he lives just up the road

Seen him play a couple of times locally with my friends band, don't get to see things like that every day. I posted a video of theirs a few months ago if anyone noticed, ha

39201_453153493063_7547023063_6332070_1059016_n.jpg

That's ace.

He's done quite a few impromptu gigs. Just gets up out of the blue and does a little set, really low key. Star man, without needing to be a 'star'.

That's ace.

He's done quite a few impromptu gigs. Just gets up out of the blue and does a little set, really low key. Star man, without needing to be a 'star'.

That's it, really nice chap.

I like the extras bit on School of Rock when they beg Led Zepplin to allow them to use the Immigrant song in the film =)

[video=youtube;VcDPcxCm9S4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDPcxCm9S4[/video]

[video=youtube;JWvsdhuWVBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWvsdhuWVBU[/video]

[video=youtube;p6S9oqJRclo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6S9oqJRclo[/video]

i had stairway album on picture 12" and my dad gave it away not realising what is was!! my fav track is the popular Stairway, i just love the whole story telling throughout but the riff in whole lotta love is mind blowing on full vol in the motor. i got the mothership album from the other year love it
Gots to give a mention to Deep Purple, Sabbath, and of course my stoning fav from the day Floyd

My favorite band of all time.

MY top ten (read: favorite) Zeppelin songs in order:

1) Immigrant Song
2) Achilles Last Stand
3) That's The Way
4) Nobody's Fault But Mine
5) Four Sticks
6) The Ocean
7) Kashmir
8) How Many More Times
9) Dancing Days
10) Poor Tom

The most influential rock and roll band ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back