Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm not sure. I don't think Leicester fans hate you. Maybe you'd be considered more direct rivals to us in terms of signing players and going for European spots (obviously not this season for either of us) than the likes of your Burnleys and Leeds. I reckon if it was us Leeds and Burnley you'd probably quite like to see us drop?
Dirty Leeds all day long

I lived in Loughborough for a few years so have a soft spot for Leicester, but would always want Leeds or Burnley to go before them. But I wouldn’t shed a tear if Leicester went down.

I’d cry my heart out if Everton did.

Hmmmm not sure. I don't think Leicester fans hate you. Maybe you'd be considered more direct rivals to us in terms of signing players and going for European spots (obviously not this season for either of us) than the likes of your Burnleys and Leeds. I reckon if it was us Leeds and Burnley you'd probably quite like to see us drop?
Nah mate, dirty, dirty, Leeds every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Pleased for EFC and Frank jnr. a vital and well earned victory full of character.
You lads must be breathing a bit easier now?
keep focused, and you'll stay up with plenty to spare. considering your remaining fixtures compared to the likes of the Yorkies.
I'm happy for Frank jnr, these last few months will have been invaluable experience going forward, hopefully with EFC.

Last edited:
Not a chance. Burnley every time, for me. Utterly pointless club.

Evertonians wanting to see Leicester go down? First I'm hearing of it.

Dirty Leeds every time. I'm old enough to remember (having been at the game) the infamous Everton v. Leeds at Goodison Park in the 1963/64 season when they kicked us off the park and the ref took both teams off for about 10 minutes. Total bunch of snides then, and forever. The sooner they are down again, the better.

View attachment 164848View attachment 164849View attachment 164847Going to have to ask @FOXINPEACE whaya the deal with your fans hating us?

Honestly, it’s bizarre. Don’t get it ???

View attachment 164844View attachment 164845
I put it down to the general dislike of Liverpool FC...they are too good to be relegated...but Everton, being a scouser club also, is a proxy for the dislike....and we are capable of being relegated. Thus the proxy attracts the opprobrium and general ill-will.
Lots of folks are very small-minded...

3 more done and dusted! MOTM: Once again the main between the sticks. Single-handedly dead-lifting our beloved Blues out of the bottom three. Shout out to Keane for coming in early and not missing a step. Micky's goal was ефектний (spectacular)! And once again, that away crowd! Damn...basically brought me to tears after the match. Here across the pond they showed off your loyalty, support, love, energy, dedication for over 5 min after the match. They cut away a couple minutes after the match was over, but HAD to come back! The scenes were just too great to miss. Up in arms and voice, young and old, men and women, all Blues. With Super Frank (Oh Captain, my Captain) leading the way, I have never been more proud to wear my colors with pride around town today. Nothing but positivity from here on out! #UTFT

I know we're not in the clear and it isn't time to take the foot of the gas but would like Frank to freshen things up against Watford. Maybe see El Ghazi and Alli start

Status
Not open for further replies.