Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any coaches with seats still available for Leicester?

I’ve got a match ticket but been let down for my usual lift

I'd rather get "Myra" kitted out and booted up before playing Keane !!!
Thought it was spelled Myhre...... Like a gift from a king he was.

Ahhh. You mean the dog.

Either way, you're right.

King Yerald (of Shithouse-Loondom). We need you!

We can’t beat Leicester . Surely they have too much for us. They are not that bad a team. We are useless away from home. We can’t beat them.
Ok folks…..that the reverse physiology crap out of the way.
I’ve got my crying in early.

Now what needs to happen.
We turn up. Be solid. Score a few goals. Win this match 2-0.
Get our 2022 version of the Dogs of War up and at them. Win this match.
Up the Toffees. Lampards Fox(es) beating Toffees.

Richie doubtful

Hopefully a weeks rest will get him out there, probably would struggle if it was midweek but I thought that when he went off v Newcastle and he was pressing like usual against Palace 3 days later from the kick off so only the FA can stop him getting out on the pitch with what's at stake.

Richarlison had a calf cramp apparently

If he can’t recover from that in 7 days then there is something definitely wrong with our medical team

Normally the muscle is only sore for about 24 hours and then improves with regular exercise

Richarlison had a calf cramp apparently

If he can’t recover from that in 7 days then there is something definitely wrong with our medical team

Normally the muscle is only sore for about 24 hours and then improves with regular exercise
FFS I sometimes got cramp - one of my teammates would lean on my raised leg for a few seconds and then I continued playing. No excuse to put in a sicknote

We will beat them. Then We will crush them like little bugs! Then we will beat them and crush them some more. 0-2 will do nicely.

Big game for Leicester tonight.

They are still in the tie and the prospect of going to another Cup final will be in the forefront of their minds.

Thursday night then Sunday early kickoff will take it's toll so we will have to start fast and keep the pressure on.

Barring any injuries, I think we will keep the same XI but strengthen our bench with perhaps Van de Beek.

The reverse game at Goodison was poor on our part but we took a late point and missed 3 good scoring chances so hopefully we can keep it tighter then make those changes count.

COYB

Couldnt have asked for a better time to play these, so need to take advantage
Same team, only potential change for me would be Rondon in for Gray with Richarlison on the left. Then possibly start DCL midweek if hes fit

A lot here were saying some of our players didn't look interested a few weeks ago and had no pride in the shirt. They couldn't fault
the effort now and there's a real sense of urgency in the team now.

We saw that at the pit and v Chelsea and I expect the same from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.