Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Leicester don't sack Nigel Pearson. Oh wait. Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shall not. I'm entitled to my opinion. Plus once again I refer you to the Depression thread in the Everton forum.

People talk the talk when it suits them. But making claims Nigel Pearson is all this and that here. Out of order.

He's had a go at someone in the media. Not murdered someone.

Shall not. I'm entitled to my opinion. Plus once again I refer you to the Depression thread in the Everton forum.

People talk the talk when it suits them. But making claims Nigel Pearson is all this and that here. Out of order.

He's had a go at someone in the media. Not murdered someone.

IDGAF abar your thread lad.

The fact is, the reporter lid actually pulled up this Pearson fella, he asked him for examples of the criticism and he was ironically accused of acting like an ostrich, I say ironically, cos here we are, your being asked for examples and you simply cant provide any.

IDGAF abar your thread lad.

The fact is, the reporter lid actually pulled up this Pearson fella, he asked him for examples of the criticism and he was ironically accused of acting like an ostrich, I say ironically, cos here we are, your being asked for examples and you simply cant provide any.

You know I can @moutsgoat . I can example you into oblivion with my vault skills.

However. I am not going to. My work here is done. The point has been made.

Personality changes are common in a situation I suspect he's actually in.

Mark my words. It will come out at some point in future that Nigel Pearson is presently not a well man.

The media being a main contributor.

However, that is not to say Nigel Pearson will not fully recover or probably feel much better with himself come end of May.

Fact is despite what anyone says. You cannot imagine what its like to have people absolutely slaughtering you.

Martinez faced that at times this season @davek
Yes. Pearson (who I dont like but he was hounded by Pat Murphy in the press conference) has buckled under the pressure.

Roberto, though, looked down the barrel of the plotter's loaded gun and laughed. Grafitti? Laughed it off. Echo hacks trying to undermine him - laughed at them.

The boss man stood tall.

I think when we've got an expert who can clearly determine a mans mental state from his actions in a press conference, and then compare that to Roberto Martinez, Brendan Rodgers and @davek in some dumb petty crap that he puts in every post we should all be grateful for his brilliance.

Pat Murphy was bang out of order, Pearson may be a knob but he apologised very publically to the journo he called an ostrich and kicking a man when he is down is very small of Murphy, which is a shame because I usually like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back