Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Leicester don't sack Nigel Pearson. Oh wait. Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm saying is - some one like Pearson - doing and saying odd things.

Big sign that he's under strain and I think he's showing some very clear signs of depression. What he's saying and how he's acted this year at times.

Think people need to back off a bit.

Oh and the difference here to Brendan Rodgers and laughing at him.

Brendan Rodgers is a narcissist and spent £250 million and lauded it over everyone (Spurs and everyone else who did the same and failed)

He's got that serial killer dead eyed look when he gets angry. One scary very unsettling fella . Bet the players and coaching staff are terrified of him !

As per my previous post about his dead eyes, it fits in with what your saying about him being under extreme stress / depressed . Well pointed out mate.

As per my previous post about his dead eyes, it fits in with what your saying about him being under extreme stress / depressed . Well pointed out mate.

Doesn't mean he's a serial killer.

He's unwell due to stress in my view. You can see it. This means he's depressed whether he himself will admit it or not.

His erratic behaviour and signs of strain with a little provocation. Big signs something is up.

Being a football manager is horrendously tough.

Pearsons had it tough for 10 months!

Doesn't mean he's a serial killer.

He's unwell due to stress in my view. You can see it. This means he's depressed whether he himself will admit it or not.

His erratic behaviour and signs of strain with a little provocation. Big signs something is up.

Being a football manager is horrendously tough.

Pearsons had it tough for 10 months!

Lol, I truly hope he isn't a serial killer !

What I'm saying is - some one like Pearson - doing and saying odd things.

Big sign that he's under strain and I think he's showing some very clear signs of depression. What he's saying and how he's acted this year at times.

Think people need to back off a bit.

Get a grip Damo lad.

The only reason he's depressed is because his team have been at the bottom of the league all season.

If it was us we'd all be down in the dumps too.

Our season was depressing enough as it was.

Came across as very standoffish, brusque and unapologetic in that wee interview.
Can't say I'm a fan

Get a grip Damo lad.

The only reason he's depressed is because his team have been at the bottom of the league all season.

If it was us we'd all be down in the dumps too.

Our season was depressing enough as it was.

I refer you to the Depression thread in the Everton forum.

Depression is the number 1 killer of males over and above Cancer and heart disease. This is a rather sobering statistic.

@the esk

Depression is the number 1 killer of males over and above Cancer and heart disease. This is a rather sobering statistic.

Suicide accounts for 24% of all deaths in the UK for males aged 20-34 and 13% for 35-49 year olds. The rate is 3 times higher than in women.

Suicide accounts for 24% of all deaths in the UK for males aged 20-34 and 13% for 35-49 year olds. The rate is 3 times higher than in women.

I have some sympathy for Nigel Pearson. Some of what people may claim 'bizzare' behaviour may in fact be described as classic signs of someone suffering chronic stress and clinical signs of depression.

The outburst at the media is a symptom. I think the media should leave off. To be fair I think that they should highlight the huge strain Martinez was under earlier this season and look at him now.

A brilliant example of the strain of football management. Plus strength of character.

Think he's an absolute cart to be honest with you.

Personality changes are common in a situation I suspect he's actually in.

Mark my words. It will come out at some point in future that Nigel Pearson is presently not a well man.

The media being a main contributor.

However, that is not to say Nigel Pearson will not fully recover or probably feel much better with himself come end of May.

Fact is despite what anyone says. You cannot imagine what its like to have people absolutely slaughtering you.

Martinez faced that at times this season @davek

Personality changes are common in a situation I suspect he's actually in.

Mark my words. It will come out at some point in future that Nigel Pearson is presently not a well man.

The media being a main contributor.

However, that is not to say Nigel Pearson will not fully recover or probably feel much better with himself come end of May.

Fact is despite what anyone says. You cannot imagine what its like to have people absolutely slaughtering you.

Martinez faced that at times this season @davek

Saying "He's not a well man" is not an excuse for being an utter nob head.

Saying "He's not a well man" is not an excuse for being an utter nob head.

Its not an excuse. It is however a possible explaination.

I do not think the midlands and parts of the national media have acted all that well either however.

Like a pack of wolves prodding a cornered bear repeatedly. Looking for a reaction.

@the esk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back