Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Leicester don't sack Nigel Pearson. Oh wait. Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Murphy was bang out of order, Pearson may be a knob but he apologised very publically to the journo he called an ostrich and kicking a man when he is down is very small of Murphy, which is a shame because I usually like him.
It was scandalous. Murphy putting himself out here as the hack's bar room lawyer taking on the big bad man.

I thought Pearson let the divvy talk himself into disrepute...and I've no time for Pearson, btw.

I refer you to the Depression thread in the Everton forum.

Depression is the number 1 killer of males over and above Cancer and heart disease. This is a rather sobering statistic.

@the esk

Damo, Damo, Damo.

Look, depression is a serious problem nowadays and there should be no underestimating of how badly people can be affected by it.

But that is nothing to do with Pearson's bizzaro (sic) rant against the journalist.

He was out of order which he later admitted. The pressure is obviously getting to him which goes some way to explaining his unusual behaviour recently.

He is a Premier League manager by choice. EVERY Premier League manager is under pressure to varying degrees. It is quite possible that the stress endured in the job could contribute to a deterioration in physical health, and cause some strange behaviour.

It is completely wrong however, to suggest that because a manager whose club is in a relegation battle is behaving a bit strangely, he is showing symptoms of depression.

I'd wager Pearson himself would be laughing at such a suggestion.

He's a grade A nob but that seems a bit harsh after sticking by him through the season.

I wonder if his sons indiscretions have pushed them over the edge.

Indeed. Didn't sack him for wrestling on the touchline, or being terrible for the first half of the season. Then wait half way through the off season long after he son's weird antics.

Have they signed anyone yet? New manager's gonna be about a month behind everyone else in the league.

No idea mate. Thought they had sold them lads involved in that stuff in Thailand or wherever it was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back