Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bainsey and Capt Jags and Seamus are club icons: there would be rebellion from the fans if these last vestiges of the Moyes golden era were ever binned.
I would love to see Bainsey return to his best form of about 5-6 years ago... should we try and get Peanuts back playing for Everton? Those two were terrific together...

I love LB to bits. But he is no longer our first choice LB !!
Todays performance has given Marco the key to replace him with the much needed buy, in, Digne.
Again , great transfer window, shame the previous incumbents couldn't have done the same !

We just need to cut the majority of these moments out. You cannot have TWO WOOPSY DAISIES IN THREE GAMES. It would help if we brought in the new blood and moved on from the likes of Baines and Jags.

Bainsey and Capt Jags and Seamus are club icons: there would be rebellion from the fans if these last vestiges of the Moyes golden era were ever binned.
I would love to see Bainsey return to his best form of about 5-6 years ago... should we try and get Peanuts back playing for Everton? Those two were terrific together...
Why get Peanuts when we already have Walnut in the squad?

Still a good player but the pace over distance has gone, obviously exposed due to Richarlison's dismissal. Time to bed Digne and Bernard into the team.

die_a_hero.jpg

Retire.

Heard a lot about Brands this summer and how ruthless/efficient he is: getting shut of waste and reducing the age of the squad. Acid test for me was to get shut of that phoney and his mate. He didn't.

Tbf mate he was the only LB at the club. Made perfect sense to retain him as backup and bring in a new starting LB.

Granted he’s been preferred to Digne but I think that will soon change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back