Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it’s so easy to mention younger LBs but Galloway, Robinson and Connolly could’ve been groomed by the local hairdresser but they’re not good enough.

Such an easy throwaway statement that Baines should turn a younger player into a first teamer.

Let’s not forget, had Baines stayed on the pitch at Millwall we might still have been in the FA Cup.

Pure conjecture.

Probably his last game for the club...

469B075600000578-5107771-image-m-36_1511359813743.jpg

I appreciate that many Evertonians still consider we have, in Bainsey and Seamus, the best fullback pairing in the PL. Now, living in NZ, the blue tint to my parochial viewing glass may be somewhat diluted by distance, but I would question whether they actually are.
Heretical? Sacrilegious?...well maybe...but I genuinely think that whilst we should of course extend their contracts (to keep the SKY6 poachers at bay), perhaps we might not extend said extension beyond 3 years.

Weren’t we good today though? Everton never ceases to lend me raised eyebrow...

Gets another contract if we are unlucky enough to get into the Europa League.
Such a great player, and professional he has been, but people get older.

Lots of trolling going on.

Terrible penalty for sure yesterday but it was clear he was not fit yesterday and Silva probably made a mistake picking him
especially as Kenny looked good when he came on. Baines had a good game at Huddersfield just a few days ago so he still
has it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back