Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do our ex-players make us look like small time idiots.

Sharp & Ratcliffe are always doing it.

Rat last night on Talk Sport was embarrasing.

Probably sent on by the board to encourage another United bid, tbh.

Probably sent on by the board to encourage another United bid, tbh.

Wouldn't suprise me.

It's not just the Baines thing, he brought selling Fellaini into the discussion, and also said finishing in the top 10 would be progression that Everton fans would be happy with.

Has ginger minge piped up or is he still hiding behind Gill?

"Everton will always be a very special club to me". "Oh, here's £10-£12M for Baines".

Judas.

They can **** off with their add-ons. They are rich enough to pays us the full market rate for arguably the best left back in Europe.

20m Downing
20m Henderson
35 Carroll

12m Baines?

Something very wrong there.

This. Can we sell hard for once?
Baines is the soul of the team.

Nice to see United offering their cute little additional fees again.
Nice to see Moyes biting the hand that feeds.

If Baines does want to go, and few could begrudge him the opportunity to play CL footy if he does, for 18-20m you would seriously have to consider it.

Do we trust the clowns in charge to get the best fee possible for him? Nope!

I think Moyes has really acted like a bell here.

It's bad enough him bidding about 20p for who he knows his our best player, but to do while he's still in our employment is beyond a joke.

Even if he's made the bid next week it would have been bad, but this is ridiculous. He knows Martinez isn't back until next week and has tried to take advantage.

Utter utter melt faced ginger nobhead.

Has ginger minge piped up or is he still hiding behind Gill?

"Everton will always be a very special club to me". "Oh, here's £10-£12M for Baines".

Judas.

That's the 'Bill Kenwright, Blue Blood Award winner' you're talking about, show some respect.

£20m up front and they can (reluctantly) have him. With that we can search for a new LB and bring in an attacking player.

I think Moyes has really acted like a bell here.

It's bad enough him bidding about 20p for who he knows his our best player, but to do while he's still in our employment is beyond a joke.

Even if he's made the bid next week it would have been bad, but this is ridiculous. He knows Martinez isn't back until next week and has tried to take advantage.

Utter utter melt faced ginger nobhead.

Allowing him to hang around the place after he agreed to join UTD was criminal

The thing that winds me up about this, is that we are likely still paying Moyes a wage, while he's pilphering from our team. Its poor form really.

IF of course there has actually been any contact at all, as it's highly possible there hasn't been, considering he was sold on 3 seperate occasions last window.

I wouldnt even be tempted by £20m. By all accounts Baines has no intention of leaving. After the whole badge debacle a few weeks ago, the board wouldn't dare sell Baines, especially with Baines not wanting to leave. The FUME levels would be tremendously high and i think a lot more people would turn, call me crazy, but i cant see the board accepting any offer. If Baines says 'Right i wanna leave' fair enough, but if he has no intention to leave, i cant see them accepting.

I wouldnt even be tempted by £20m. By all accounts Baines has no intention of leaving. After the whole badge debacle a few weeks ago, the board wouldn't dare sell Baines, especially with Baines not wanting to leave. The FUME levels would be tremendously high and i think a lot more people would turn, call me crazy, but i cant see the board accepting any offer. If Baines says 'Right i wanna leave' fair enough, but if he has no intention to leave, i cant see them accepting.

the issue with this comes when the board make it look like they tried to keep him, but just couldn't. It wouldn't be the first time.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back