Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

baines stops for fans all the time. Seen it myself a few times. He also gave two Everton lads a lift to the game. Ste is either chatting poop or he is taking an isolated incident and making his judgment on that
They were his mates you clown. Not reading everyones messages btw just come on to see certain things

I have to say, going to FF to see a glimpse of the players is extremely saddo behaviour. I couldn't care less who stops and who doesn't.
What? How is it sad? I took my little cousin to see people he loves and they are his idols. The face on him was incredible when the got a photo with him.

I sold 3 shirts I got signed from all players for roughly 110 on ebay. Not bad for 1 hour mate.

What? How is it sad? I took my little cousin to see people he loves and they are his idols. The face on him was incredible when the got a photo with him.

I sold 3 shirts I got signed from all players for roughly 110 on ebay. Not bad for 1 hour mate.

And you wonder why some players dont sign autographs.

Oh and for the record, no, you didnt.

They were his mates you clown. Not reading everyones messages btw just come on to see certain things
I'm a clown am i? i've met Baines a few times. Every time i've seen him he has had plenty of times to sign and autograph for fans.

You've probably picked up a rumour off of one of your kopite mates on twitter and state it as fact.

Do one yourself, clown.

Ste you've admitted you've never been to finch farm.

You do have previous with Baines though.

hes not playing well lad lets be honest. should have cashed in on him. Could have got 16m for him I think

**** it lads, sell baines 16m and buy Deulofeu for 20. Surely we have 4m? lol

Then get rid of Heitinga Jelavic and Martinez will trot out to Spain and get a decent LB

Last edited:
Reactions: FTY
Ste...

holedigging.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back