Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need to be at Utd to get the England place. He doesn't need to move to Utd to play with world class players - Everton have a couple of them and he plays against them every week. He doesn't need to move to Utd to show what he can do. If that was the case, we wouldn't be harping about him moving.

Double wages and regular CL football - he does need to move for those goodies.

If he's moving its because the Club approaches him. Can't see Baines handing in a transfer request - doesn't smell like him.

We have no world class players.

He is way off getting that England position from Cole, as it stands.

And playing against them is different than being able to train with them every day.

To all Non Everton fans, United is a great move, if they want you !

THT says it's primarily media-driven and we've had no offers.

So yeah, I'm sticking with that until THT or another trusted source says differently.

Depends on your definition of world class.

Baines, Fellaini, Heitinga and Jelavic are all champions league quality, easy.

Fellaini could be World Class one day, apart from that. We have 0 world class players !

We have loads of quality players though!

What are you basing this on? Have we ever just accepted a deal without the player wanting to move since Ferguson went to Newcastle?

Basing it on ? well am not saying. Nope we havent accepted an offer just this second but it doesnt mean one isnt close. If everton are looking at a certain figure and utd match it then basically hes gone.

World class is a subjective term.

Some think to earn the title you need to have certain medals, some think you need to be in certain competitions and some think you just have to have an ability level that's amongst the very best in your position. I'm in the latter camp, and that's why I think Baines is world class, and Fellaini is definitely a world class talent.

All are a class above ours.

Rio, Vidic, Evra, Rooney, Nani, Giggs, Scholes, all have been world class at some point over the last few years.

You telling me that training with these, along with Phil Jones, Smalling, Wellbeck (Current England players) would not be an improvement on what he now trains with !?!

want to back that up and explain how you know that is FACT.

Not really no because a certain person who told me just gets far too much stick on here for just giving us evertonians the noises we want to hear. Then when hes proved right again they all go missing. So sorry mate am not gona say who told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back